Do you have questions about CranioSacral Therapy (CST)? In Tad Tutorials, I will answer your individual CST questions regarding topics, such as:
• concepts and techniques,
• conditions, specific CST applications, and protocols of treatment,
• client education and response to treatment,
• CST certification,
• presenting CST to groups, and other CST-related questions.
What is a Tad Tutorial?
It is an online individual or small group meeting (maximum 3 participants) with Tad using Skype or FaceTime. The hourly fee for an individual or a group is $120 per hour. The length of the tutorial can range from one hour to many hours, depending upon the needs of the individual or group.
How Tad Tutorials Work
• First, request a Tad Tutorial by sending an email using the contact page or the button below.
• Tad will contact you to set a specific date and time for the tutorial.
• You may send any questions you have before the tutorial.
• Meet online at the specified date and time and receive the information you want.
• After the tutorial, pay the invoice Tad will send via PayPal. (PayPal supports payment with a PayPal account or a major credit card.)
Depth of Background
Tad has more than 20 years of clinical experience specializing in CST and has been teaching CST since 2006. Tad is an Upledger Institute International certified Instructor, a certified CST Examiner, diplomat certified in CST, and served as CS2 ombudsperson. Tad worked for 5 years as director of the Upledger Institute’s Intensive Therapy Programs, and during this time also served as staff clinician, and co-director of the clinic. He worked closely with Dr. Upledger in the clinical setting, co-authored work with Dr. Upledger and illustrated some of Dr. Upledger’s later works.
Books, Publications, and Classes by Tad Wanveer
• Brain Stars. Glia Illuminating CranioSacral Therapy
• In Motion, an animated DVD series
• Touching The Brain, a class developed for CST practitioners
Tad’s articles on CST have been published in Massage Magazine, Massage Today, and CYBERPT.com.