Throughout his career Tad has been honored to work closely with John Upledger, D.O., O.M.M. (the founder of CranioSacral Therapy). The time spent in discussion with and working with Dr. Upledger in the clinical setting has been profound and pivotal in Tad’s understanding of the human body and the application of CranioSacral Therapy.
Mr. Wanveer is a certified practitioner of CranioSacral Therapy (CST). He is also certified by the Upledger Institute to teach CST1, CST2, all levels of Clinical Applications Classes, Tutorial Class and Clinical Symposium.
Tad has created three new CST classes. Each class has a different focus, such as: using a glial cell model of the brain and spinal cord during CST, applying specific CST protocols developed by Tad to treat common conditions, and CST teaching methods.
Mr. Wanveer teaches internationally, has been published in numerous periodicals, and has illustrated various works written by Dr. Upledger such as the book Cell Talk, study guides and articles; and produced a DVD set called,
“In Motion. An Animated Exploration Of The Craniosacral Rhythm”.
- Diplomat Certified in CranioSacral Therapy by the Upledger Institute
- Licensed Massage and Bodywork Therapist in North Carolina, Florida, and New York
- Certified by the National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- Certified Instructor by the Upledger Institute to teach CranioSacral Classes (CSTI, CSTII, Clinical Applications/all levels, and the Tutorial Class)
- Certification Examiner for the Upledger Institute
- Member of the American Massage Therapy Association
- Member of the International Association of Healthcare Practitioners
“We were very honored to have had Tad Wanveer as a therapist in our clinic and feel his quality of CST was a great asset to our Institute.”
Lisa Upledger, DC, FIAMA