Class Developer and Instructor: Tad Wanveer, LMBT, CST-D
Testimonials from CTTB1:
“A breakthrough class for the CST curriculum! Tad has transformed the complexities of this work into the simplest techniques that produce profound changes! Jaw dropping animations!”
Cheryl Ann Lombardi
“I LOVED this class! Tad’s class is presented with thoroughness, intelligence, and as importantly, heart. This body of work is the next frontier!”
Shyamala Strack, OTR/L, CST-D
“I was intrigued when I read about the Touching the Brain class. I had heard of glial cells, but I wasn’t sure whether I had the background or experience needed to understand and use this interface with CranioSacral Therapy. I’m so glad I took the class! Tad’s explanations and illustrations were so clear, I was able to grasp the material and begin using the techniques as soon as I returned to my practice. My clients and I have been thrilled with the results.”
Mindy Totten, LMBT, CST-D
“Tad has an ability to take complex structures and topics and bring them to an easy to understand way of working. Treatment becomes simple, beautiful and creative. Can’t wait for more from Tad!”
Susan Cotta, MSPT, CST
“This material is not only accessible, but fun!”
Maria Scotchell, BA, LMT
“Bring your curiosity and your hands to this seminar. You and your practice will never be the same. This is an exciting and beneficial journey for both clients and therapists.”
Mariann Sisco, PT, CSTD
- Investigate glial cell types and function.
- Stimulate nervous system health by using CST glial techniques.
- Encourage healing of nervous system disorders, such as: autism spectrum disorders, sensory processing issues, traumatic brain injury, neurodegenerative disorders, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, chronic pain, spinal cord trauma, anxiety, and neuropathy through the application of CST glial technique.
- Enhance, enrich and refine your CST palpation and treatment skills.
Class Dates and Locations:
- July 28-31, 2016, Bucharest, Romania
- August 18-21, 2016, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- September 15-18, 2106, Palm Beach, Florida
- October 20-23, 2016, Reykjavik, Iceland
- November 10-13, 2016, Denver, Colorado
- January 19-22, 2017, Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
- April 6-9, 2017, Boston, Massachusetts
- September 14-17, 2017, San Francisco, California
- October 12-15, Raleigh, North Carolina
- November 16-19, 2017, Seattle, Washington
“My clinical experience has shown me that a fusion of a glial model of the nervous system along with CST technique can greatly expand the horizons of client healing.”
Tad Wanveer, LMBT, CST-D