Develop and practice CranioSacral Therapy (CST) protocols to:
- End Chronic Pain
- Restore The Injured Brain
- Heal or Prevent Illness
- Lessen Cognitive or Physical Impairment or Decline
During this class you will use specific CST assessment and treatment protocols to address common conditions. Enhance and enrich your CST: palpation, awareness and clinical effectiveness. Perfect your ability to use biomechanical techniques of CST. Utilize a simple method to create and implement effective CST treatment protocols.
- Develop and use CST protocols of assessment and treatment for common conditions, such as: chronic neck and back pain, sciatica, headache/migraine, autonomic nervous system distress, high blood pressure, anxiety, depression, post traumatic stress disorder, traumatic brain injury, post concussion syndrome, dizziness, memory and learning impairment, attention and movement decline.
- Explore methods to enhance: palpation skills, structural/physiological awareness and client response to CST.
- Analyze common conditions to create effective sequences of CST techniques to use to facilitate correction.
- Develop and practice CST protocols to prevent illness.
Class Developer and Instructor: Tad Wanveer, LMBT, CST-D
Class Date and Location: To Be DeterminedRegister Here
“One of the most effective approaches I’ve found to improve client health and well-being is to combine specific protocols of assessment and treatment with whole body CST technique.”
Tad Wanveer, LMBT, CST-D